Off-Road Discussion Forum

DANG

General off-road chit chat.

Moderators: Admin1, DR1068, 9rocky, Ryan_P

Postby 5racer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 pm

ACME wrote:
Fourstroker wrote:
ACME wrote:
9rocky wrote:Maybe it is time to resurrect this site.

Agree, Fourstroker: Whatca selling for? 10 car????

havent reahatPerhaps. Not 100% sure what we are gonna do

Per RDC: Get a TT like all the other cool kids, then a few of them pressurized fueling rigs to be run by some untrained friends, then smash a few limited cars, get Minitaur Energy to sponsor your Kangrooberg truck everyone will talk about (hired gun not included), have Madenmediaists post every third thread pimping you and telling everyone how cool you are, and finish the day by joining the lobby for your own series! Just push the "easy" button and it's so... then all the minions/keyboard racers and wannabeeeeees can tell everyone hhe back racer tow B.A. you are because you gotta suck up to all the TT racers! Plus no worries about getting involved or worrying about land use or work or any of those menial things as I hear a trust fund is included with every TT purchase! FYI I also hear 6100 is the new TT? ...or you could just me on tlot of patBIG RED...

:arrow: ohhhh man that is so true theres a lot of pat my own back racers that haven't done shit besides spend money or crash big. :D
It would be cool to see this place get going with racers involved like RDC used to be............................
5racer
Green Machine

Postby 9rocky » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Amen to that. Let's hope this can happen soon...
9rocky

Postby 9rocky » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 am

Just to let let everyone know that changes are coming. Ryan has become so busy in his life, and as a one legged man in a ass kicking contest here at desertrides.com, something had to give. Ryan has been gracious enough to pass the baton off to a group of people who love everything about offroad. There is a team being put together as we speak to provide new content to desertrides.com. The focus will be on the community and the sport. From races to land use issues, and everything else, with a focus on the positive aspects of our sport. Bear with us as we get going, and make desertrides.com into a "place for people passionate about offroad". Post up your suggestions, and let us know what you would like to see.
9rocky

Postby ACME » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am

Yea!

More cowbell...
ACME

Postby Fourstroker » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Sounds good Kev. You have my support
Kevin Martin
Bald Eagle Racing #1297/1197
Fourstroker

Postby GFO_Seth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:46 pm

I think I deleted my old email linked to my old account which I cant even remember my user name on here so I made a new one. its cool this place is still around
GFO_Seth

Postby 5racer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:40 pm

9rocky wrote:Just to let let everyone know that changes are coming. Ryan has become so busy in his life, and as a one legged man in a ass kicking contest here at desertrides.com, something had to give. Ryan has been gracious enough to pass the baton off to a group of people who love everything about offroad. There is a team being put together as we speak to provide new content to desertrides.com. The focus will be on the community and the sport. From races to land use issues, and everything else, with a focus on the positive aspects of our sport. Bear with us as we get going, and make desertrides.com into your a "place for people passionate about offroad". Post up your suggestions, and let us know what you would like to see.

thank you
5racer
Green Machine

Postby bajascott » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:44 pm

awesome! I have been a member of this site sine just about the beginning, its always been great site!ill start posting uo photos of the new car as soon as we have more progress!
thanks for bringing it back!!
"a bad day at the strip club is better than a good day at work"Johnny Suede
bajascott

Previous

Return to Off-road Talk