Desert Rides

Off-Road Discussion Forum

Solidworks and Cad Drawings?

General off-road chit chat.

Moderators: Admin1, DR1068, 9rocky, Ryan_P

Postby PirateLaB » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 am

Hey jesse,

I just spent some time with it, my comp takes a ton of time to load stuff so i think that was .5 of the problem...
I was clicking on the cad library, and not relializing there was a whole list of catorgories on the left... when did u add the list?
Ill see what i can add to it... A few months ago i was confused because i had clicked on suspension and using the wheel on my mouse i could move the list up or down only once... I also thought that was the entire libray, but i couldnt see it all because I couldnt "scroll" up and down the list... i was thinking wtf?

So i got it now... we will be in touch....
PirateLaB

Postby Dust » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Oh Fawking BullSpam!!!!!
Why not?
Dust

Postby C_Dilbeck_979 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:08 am

Just wondering do u have to be super smart to design stuff using these programs??
C_Dilbeck_979

Postby 9rocky » Fri May 16, 2014 8:50 am

C_Dilbeck_979 wrote:Just wondering do u have to be super smart to design stuff using these programs??

It probably does not hurt. Craig Hall is the best at designing offroad cars and components using CAD software IMHO. My personal experience with our CAD software is that reps is what helps to become more proficient. If you are struggling to manipulate the software, you are not going to get much accomplished.
9rocky

Postby C_Dilbeck_979 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:38 am

9rocky wrote:
C_Dilbeck_979 wrote:Just wondering do u have to be super smart to design stuff using these programs??

It probably does not hurt. Craig Hall is the best at designing offroad cars and components using CAD software IMHO. My personal experience with our CAD software is that reps is what helps to become more proficient. If you are struggling to manipulate the software, you are not going to get much accomplished.

Okay thankyou for the reply
C_Dilbeck_979

Previous

Return to Off-road Talk