Desert Rides

Off-Road Discussion Forum

I am me, Who are you?

Show off your ride or recent upgrades. Post your pictures in here.

Moderators: Admin1, DR1068, 9rocky, Ryan_P

Postby jessespenc » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:08 am

you know ive been apart of this forum since mid november of last year. and i have allready learned so much its hard to remember it all. but i still havent posted in this thread. :D well here it goes. im 18 i live in san diego. i work part time at east county drive shaft and for my friend at his body shop.i graduated from high school in june 07 and i am yet to get back in school. soon hopefully. i currently have a 66 f 100 for sale and a manx build in the processe. i will post a thread for it when i feel i have made any progress. i am currently gathering parts. well now for some pix

thats the manx

thats the truck

me at gordons for presidents day 06

me in my old fiberglass bucket seat computer chair that i made and then broke the frame on. damn i miss that chair it was oh so comfortable.
Last edited by jessespenc on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
looking for any vw parts you want to donate to my build
viewtopic.php?t=9978
Baja Stu wrote:LOL ! My car is like having a condom in your wallet and being in prison for two years....
jessespenc

Postby jessespenc » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 am

i hate photobucket its such a pain in he ass. i had to edit my post lik 6 times to resize my photos so they werent all diffrent sizes and photobucket just mad it a pain in my ass :x
looking for any vw parts you want to donate to my build
viewtopic.php?t=9978
Baja Stu wrote:LOL ! My car is like having a condom in your wallet and being in prison for two years....
jessespenc

Postby alfredo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm Alfredo, heres some of my cars. hahhah.
Last edited by alfredo on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
alfredo

Postby alfredo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 pm

and this is my ugly as after close to 15 beers at a beer pong tournament at San Diego State. I some how won $240 that night betting on the matches... And it totaly looks like im ass raping that guy. look at his hand, it was too good to pass up.
alfredo

Postby BLKsilverado » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:31 pm

jason-

I own the GMR
Hermosa Beach LOCAL
22yrs old
Addicted to blonds.

NATAS
BLKsilverado

Postby mjp2 » Mon May 05, 2008 7:52 pm

I guess this would be as good a place as any to introduce myself. I'm a 33 y/o NJ guy named Mike that's soon to enter desert racing in a tongue-in-cheek daily driver. I've got no fabrication skills but I do have a hell of a shop (Carroll's Rod & Racecraft in Spotswood, NJ) building my 2006 Tacoma.

My dopey ass, 2 thumbs, and a driver's seat:

Some pics of the interior before it was reassembled:

The gory details of the build are posted on another site. I don't want to go linking elsewhere until I learn the etiquette around here. :D
mjp2

Postby esbyota » Thu May 22, 2008 6:32 pm

I've been here for a minute or two and I guess I could throw some pics up. Brad Hemphill, 21, live in the wonderful state of az.

Race truck:

DD:

Me:

I go to ASU and I like to party.
Brad-1477
"You only need bypasses if your going to race baja"- retard from az
esbyota

Postby GMCrunner » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Well i just realized i have not introduced myself :D . My name is James, i go to school at NAU here in Flagstaff AZ and am currently on my last year! hell yeah! haha. i joined here about three or four years ago when i had my first prerunner project, a 2000 GMC reg cab short bed, V6 5 spd manual. I had done a velocity (at that time it was velocity fab) kit up front that had major probs and walker evan real beadlocks wth 35" BFG allterrains. Well i learned from that truck and wound up sellin it to buy my current truck (the GMC just was not reliable enough to drive back and forth to phoenix). I now have a 2002 chevy 2500 hd, cc lb, duramax/allison, chiped, 8" lift on 37" tires riding on walker evans fake wide ring beadlocks, exahust, and a bunch of stuff so she can four wheel with the best of them :wink: . just a few months ago i bought a 84 ranger that was too good to pass up and am currently building that into a race truck. But driving back and forth to phoenix on the weekends sucks trying to get things done so once school is done im moving back to Phoenix and buying a house, then finishing the ranger by this time next year hopefully. Well enough of my talkin, here are my pics of all my trucks and then some

my GMC

My baby before and after

My girlfriend and soon to be fiance

and the ranger

[Image
Oil burners LOVE to roll coal
GMCrunner

Postby trucks2361 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 pm

I guess I can tell everyone who I am. name is Mike Fitzsimmons, 26 from La Verne ca. I have gone through 3 rangers and a silverado. Now Im down to a stock colorado as a DD and building a dual sport buggy. I'm a licensed aircraft mechanic working on corporate and private jets out of long beach, ca
trucks2361

Postby bettingas » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Alberto is my name from San Diego & I LOVE THIS FORUM!
bettingas

Postby bettingas » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Alberto is my name & I LOVE THIS FORUM! :D
bettingas

Postby 1971ford » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:04 pm

I am me and i like to go zoom.
Ryan Piggott
1971ford

Previous

Return to Show and Tell