Desert Rides

Off-Road Discussion Forum

I am me, Who are you?

Show off your ride or recent upgrades. Post your pictures in here.

Moderators: Admin1, DR1068, 9rocky, Ryan_P

Postby Michael_Flores » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:15 am

post a photo of yourself so we can recognize each other at the next event, and tell us who you are. 221 people to date, so lets get to know each other a little better. Don't be shy, let me get it started...

Michael Flores, 21 a.k.a mflo
Born and raised in Barstow, CA. Now living in Las Vegas, and working for Collins Motorsports. I also attend UNLV fulltime, studying film.
Last edited by Michael_Flores on Sun May 15, 2005 9:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Michael_Flores
Bajaflo

Postby Chelsee » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:35 am

Ok, welp, Im Chelsea. Im 19, from Nor Cal, yeah buddy. Heres me driving the bf's truck. hehe :) Im a liberal studies with an emphasis in lanuage arts major, basically, when i grow up I'm going to be a 2nd grade teacher. Im currently attending Pacific Union College, with a busted knee. YEAHHHH SOOO, thats about it! :o)
Last edited by Chelsee on Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chelsee

Postby MaxDemian » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:51 am

Max Demian, 18 a.k.a MaxDemian :D
Currently residing in my bedroom at my moms house (yeah, i'm a loser) in Huntington Beach, CA. I co-own Destroy Motorsports & I run the website. I also work at King Shock Technologies and I goto school at O.C.C. Majoring in Computer Science. I drive a 1993 Ford Ranger Super Cab 4.0L 5 Speed, it sucks & I known it, you would expect more owning Destroy wouldnt you (if you see my truck you will understand)? If you ever see me stop and say hello, I hate when people go online and tell me they saw me but didnt say hello.
Last edited by MaxDemian on Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 Ranger 4.0 -Johnny 5-
97 Ranger 2.3 -RIP-

"Max A.K.A God" - trestles126

"There is no such thing as overkill in the dez." -Dan Vance
MaxDemian
Giant Motorsports

me

Postby desertranger05 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:01 am

hey what up my name is matt gamache. i am 16 and live in the el cajon zone, been going to the desert my whole life at superstition and i want to race in the fud races at plaster city. i am looking for a job to start building a ranger with beams cause that is what i like. i know, very trendy. i hate all the flatbillers who drive thier new ranger edgs with spindle and body lifts on 33's and think that they deserve to sport skin and shit like that when they cant ride or even froad their truck. and they buy 50's when they dont even have a real bike. fags. cant wait to get my truc done and show my dad what i am capable of building. i am gonna start my own shop when i graduate college
(felony motorsports). hope to see you at the des.

matt
"its better to die standing than to live life on your knees"
desertranger05

Postby Blake_Swift » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:13 am

My name is Blake, and I'm 23. I am in school to learn how to be a paramedic. I grew up here in SD. I have been around the desert world and riding dirt bikes since I was about three years old. I recently stopped racing and riding because of the attitude. I enjoy music, the ladies, Vegas, and the desert world as long as I'm in good company. Now days I work a lot, go to school, and frequent the forum. So here is I.
-Blake
Last edited by Blake_Swift on Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Blake_Swift
:: Site Moderator ::

Postby Garrett » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:58 am

UPDATE: My name is Garrett and I'm a Mechanical Engineering student (almost done) at Cal Poly Pomona. I like to "stir the pot", drink beer, chill, party, BBQ, clubbin' and dancing, rockin' music of all kinds, and most of all - I love Women. All I ask is that they are attractive to me.
Last edited by Garrett on Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tecate - Finally a Cold Latina.
Garrett

Postby dave1 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:44 am

My name is David. I'm soon to be a fulltime student at Biola University. I'll be studying Social Science for Secondary Education..a High School History teacher basically. Stumbled upon ORR and have grown alot since. Still paying off truck so not too many major mods :( Soon though. Want to race in 7s someday..will be pitting and chasing for a buddies team in MDR next year (If hthey finish the truck). Love going to the desert and hanging out..tired of flatbillers and those who destroy our deserts. Look for me at any SCORE race..I'm hoping to make all next year.
 "All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something that isn't even visible."--Norman Mclean
dave1

Postby Ray_Butcher » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:09 am

Names Raymond Butcher, AKA Rusty347 , Im 17 , bout to be 18 in jan, full time high school student, have a 87 ford ranger (most of you know about it... I hope) not sure to what i plan on doing in life, just live it as its delt to me i guess, id like to be in the offroad business definetly, life long goal has been to be the next Robby Gordon, i think im gonna make a hell of an entry into this sport my self..
Hello my names ray, I Sky dive.
Ray_Butcher

Postby ChaseTruck754 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:25 am

Well - lets see here. I'm a 23 year old looser who's still mooching off mom and dad! I Just graduated from Cal Poly Pomona with a BS in Landscape Architecture. I work full time in a Landscape Arch. office. I grew up in Dana Point, but now live in Newport Beach. I have grown up at the beach and NEVER went to the desert w/ the family. When I turned about 15 or so I caught this weird truck bug that I have and I've been learning more since then. I have recently met some smart guys who have been into the dirt/racing scene for a while so I'm currently learning/mooching off their ideas. Oh and the truck - it's a cab and some tube, it'll be rompin sometime though. Here's a pic Mflo took of me at this years baja 500.
Have you flown in a ford lately?
Because lord know's it's been waaaay too long since I have!

bajablood wrote:Steve has balls.. I like balls.
ChaseTruck754

Postby skyrider » Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:54 pm

My name is Andrew Espinosa, i drive a black POS explorer and it is usually parked in seal beach. i went to Santa Ana College got my AA in fire science and now i'm going to LB state to get a BA in Business Admin. I just got into the Desert scene about a year ago and took on my most expensive hobby to date. I also included a pic of my other rides.

skyrider

Postby sweetdevil » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:52 pm

I'm Rhiannon... I live in HB, just moved here from Palm Desert. You can usually find me working at a race for PCI Race Radios... Here's the most recent pic taken of me at ROR last weekend.
Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over
http://www.dezertcalendars.com http://www.pciraceradios.com
sweetdevil

Postby sweetdevil » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:53 pm

oh ya... i got a truck too
Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over
http://www.dezertcalendars.com http://www.pciraceradios.com
sweetdevil

Postby 90RanGer » Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:03 pm

Chris Chandra, 20/M, aka "flipper", "stuntman"

Enjoys long walks on the beach and picinics.
Student at San Jose State, Mechanical Engineering, starting 3rd year.
Other hobbies, video games, mountain biking, computers, oggling at women, working on my truck 24/7, gettign waisted on cherry coke ohhh yahhh!!!.
Last edited by 90RanGer on Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Resistance in a time of mass self destruction makes the few who walk the straight edge a growing force of change."
90RanGer
Offroadrangers.com

Postby CEO Ranger » Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:54 pm

my name is Jason and I am 28 years old going on 12 and live in Costa Mesa.
this pic is from this years baja 500 and i am the second guy from the right with a beer in my hand (this was around 9am). the guy on the far right tagged along with us all weekend and wouldnt leave us alone :D

CEO Ranger
Saucebutt

Postby DIRTALLIANCE » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:01 pm

im travis

i run dirtalliance part time & am a corporate bitch full time..also film/edit, skateboard, snowboard, whatever else seems fun..uh max took this pic at the last r.o.r. time trials
-DIRTALLIANCE.COM-
DIRTALLIANCE
Let's go film some shiate!

Next

Return to Show and Tell