Desert Rides

Off-Road Discussion Forum

V8 Toyota T-100

Show off your ride or recent upgrades. Post your pictures in here.

Moderators: Admin1, DR1068, 9rocky, Ryan_P

Postby socalmoto » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:39 am

Definitely one of the most badass trucks ever built. Are you heading out to any races? Not to race, but are you heading out to watch a race? Id love to see this truck in person. We should be racing the next MORE race (sept 10 in lucerne) and the next SNORE race (oct22 in ridgecrest). Ill be at the last MORE race of the year probably with our truck, but im 90% sure ill just be pit support for a buddy.
Adrenaline can get you through any pain. Just watch out when the adrenaline stops.
socalmoto

Postby socalmoto » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 am

Just reposting so the pics are up.

BS Racing wrote:This is just an update for David... well and anyone else that want to take a peek LOL. I wanted to share that the TRD Supercharge actually fit in the hole. Barely! But it did fit with enough clearance. I am still working on the tune but yes, its in the truck! You can also see what I had to do to get an A/C compressor to fit and work.

BS Racing wrote:Here are a couple of pictures to share.

This one is when it was pretty much done.

Here is the droop

Here it is with a little over an inch of bump left.
Adrenaline can get you through any pain. Just watch out when the adrenaline stops.
socalmoto

Postby BS Racing » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

Don't know when I will be back at a race. I race 30-pro on bikes in Best In Then Desert but have not had much luck lately. Have broke both collar bones lately (racing, two separate times) so the racing was put on hold till I am healed up. That's why the supercharger finally got put on the truck! Plenty of time to wrench while the body was healing. I am sure it will be in Glamis for Halloween though. Stop by and say hi if you see it.
BS Racing

Postby mxrider » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Super stoked to hear the charger fit. I always invisioned adding a charger. I can imagine the extra 100 horse make it alot of fun to drive. I'm going to try to make it out to glamis to check it out.
mxrider

Previous

Return to Show and Tell